Thursday, May 7, 2015

Best Brand in the Game


         What’s been the best glove for a second basemen to use in the game of baseball in the past 10 years?  The Wilson A2000 model is where it’s at for any good ball player looking to be great. The Wilson A2000 has been used by the last 8 of 10 National League Gold Glove winners and 8 of the last 10 American League Gold Glove winning second basemen. Some of these winners are Brandon Phillips 4X, Orlando Hudson 4X, Dustin Pedroia 3X, and Placido Polanco 2X.
        This glove is an expensive purchase for a young baseball player, but it is worth the high price. Starting around $200 for the basic model all the way to $400 with the custom design of your choice. The leather is prime, the pocket is perfect for quick hands, and weight is unbelievably light. These gloves are sold at wilson.com, eastbay.com, ebay.com, or baseballexpress.com.
       I know from playing baseball since I was practically born at the diamond with my father who played professional baseball for several years, I have used all sorts of gloves from Rawlings, Nike, Wilson, TPX (Louisville Slugger), Mizuno, and all the way to a no name start up Mexican company the Rolin/Barraza. But the glove I used to start my high school career and finish my 4-year college career, as a second basemen was a Wilson A2000.
        It has been a wonderful piece of leather to me in the past and present. I would recommend it to every baseball player I come in contact with from now to ten years down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment